Essays & Articles
- August 11, 2023 — The Gay & Lesbian Review
Am I Gay?
- August 10, 2023 — Writer's Digest
How I Wrote About Finding My Authentic Self at Midlife
- August 9, 2023 — Journal of Expressive Writing
Is This Seat Taken?
- August 8, 2023 — Best Self: Holistic Health & Conscious Living
It's Complicated: Being a Woman, Jewish, and Gay
- August 8, 2023 — Women Writers, Women's Books
I Am a Woman, Jewish, and Gay
- August 5, 2023 — Salon
"Am I gay?" I'm a middle-aged woman reinventing her life after marriage and kids — and I'm not alone
- July 25, 2023 — Kveller
I Had a Secret. My Daughter's Bat Mitzvah Speech Helped Me Reveal It.
- April 28, 2023 — The Boston Globe
When I was married to a man, no one ever asked if he was my brother
- February 2022 — Dorothy Parker's Ashes
You've Been Served
- June 2, 2021 — Sensitive Refuge
How I (Finally) Embraced Being a Highly Sensitive Person
- February 1, 2021 — Kveller
My Rabbi Gave Me the Courage to Come Out in My 40s